Sunday, July 31, 2011

ZINday Oslo - endreport :)

Tanya Beardsley and the Viking
Wooow...

That day was just plain amazing... Loads of cool coreos by Gina and Tanya. Great atmosphere and a huge bunch of happy dancing people. Met some old friends and hopefully got some new ones as well. Could it be better? Nope, don't think so, as I sad earlier, just plain amazing...

And finally I got this somewhat personal but great compliment from Tanya about my smile.... So I guess I will be smiling from ear to ear a few days now....

And here is a few more pictures of the advent and some all the new people I meet who is now a friends with me on facebook. And lets just hope all this guys will be even more that just facefriends :) In life you can never have to many friends right! :)

But we also got information that there will be a ZINday in Sweden in late November. Who knows what will happen in Stockholm that day in late November, but one thing is surten, it will be loads of fun and wild dansing :)



Linn Kristin Eidsvik
Wagner Figuereido and Gina

Viviana Cedeno-Treeck







No comments: