Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fast moving week

Tore Blokkum 30 year old.

This week I have had a lot to do, mainly learning some new Zumba moves, building more of the infernal cobblestone wall and making 5 liters home made 92% liquor as a gift to my friends 30th birthday....  And I'm going there to celebrate in just a few hours.

Since my home made 92% is famous among my friends and relatives for being of very good quality, that was what he wanted for his birthday gift.



Not such a good picture, but one can faintly see that the percentage landed roughly around 92%, as it usually does. Making liquor in ones home is forbidden in Norway, but I really think that's wrong since it has been a tradition for centuries to do so up here in the middle of Norway, Anyway I only make a few bottles every year and mostly give them away for Christmas or birthdays, and I actually don't see the big harm in doing that.

And the cobblestone wall is coming along, all though rather slowly :(




Cobbelstone wall late July 2011

No comments: