Friday, April 8, 2011

90's party Trondheim

In a few houres I'm going to the consert of a lifetime, at least for me who love music from the 90's above all... As all of those who have attended some or many of my spinn, step, pump, pilates, core, zumba or other clases I have thought should know and appreciate :)


The bands are:
(By the way, you should click on the pictures)



2 Unlimited
with hits like Get ready, No limits and loads of more



My personal favorites :)
E-Type
And those supercool songs Angels crying, this is the way, Here we go again....
And my favorite spinning song Twilight Zone 
Chech out this link: E-Type Megamix
That dude has the COOOLEST hair ;)



Vengaboys
With hits like Boom boom boom and We like to party




And last but not least
Dr. Alban
Who has loaded discos around the world with cool stuff like One Love, Sing Halleluja and many many more...  


No comments: