Sunday, May 29, 2011

What a day :D

What an truly insane day....


First I went to the Zumba Toning instructor class with Steve Boedt. And that was truly cool and amazing.

My mom?


Then eight of us went to the Masterclass Steve had in a big hall in Stjørdal outside Trondheim. I think it was nearly 200 people attending and the eight of us was dancing with Steve on the stage in different songs.... And Steve is both a Nike Elite Trainer, Rebook Trainer of the year and have 4 different championships... Take a look at the video you guys


---- >

I will make a YouTube clip of the two songs where I was at the stage later, since it fortunately got filmed :)


And especially when he danced the S&M song from Rhianna it was only me and Michal from the ZIN gang dancing with him.... and that was way above UBER COOL....

Finally in the evening we all went out to get a bit of food and relax after a hard day of more or less continuously dancing. And in the evening we all had some more friends to bring into our hearts.....

Maria, Michal, Ruth, Jack and Ingrid

No comments: