Sunday, October 16, 2011

Coffe

Some three years ago my girlfriend of that time took me to a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Prag, and that was the first time I tasted Starbucks Coffee. At that time I did not think it was anything special about it, and in fact I kind of dislike most big American food chains like McDonald's, Burger King etc because they are not concerned by health, but only by profit and by that reason alone I frequent those establishements rather rarely.... But that's another story...



My morning ice coffee



Anyway... Starbucks do not proclaim anything else than that their coffee is quite good and actually IT IS, expensive but good. In Norway my "daily morning ice coffee" cost exactly 4 dollars... 
FOUR DOLLARS
anyone claiming that Norway is expensive? They are quite right....

No comments: