Monday, July 18, 2011

Some more TV-show recommendations

I guess you all already have seen the amazing "Game of Thrones from HBO.... But there is a lot more watchable TV out there!


Falling skies by  S. Spielberg


Falling Skies from Steven Spielberg is a must if you like the more apocalyptic science-fiction genre....

Falling skies Alien




But lets not forget the more "normal" shows either....

And "Suits" is actually a lawyer drama witch is pretty good and entertaining in my mind... You should at least check it out :)


 
Suits TV Drama


True Blood
  
And everybody knows True Blood, but that's a damn watchable show right :)



And the strange but entertaining drama Breaking Bad... You just have to watch it, it's a little slow but still addicting



Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad

1 comment:

Michelle Pendlelton said...

I guess I'll give Falling Skies a try. I'm a big fan of sci-fi and I really need to watch something to clear my mind and have a good time while I'm at home relaxing and watching the TV.