Friday, March 2, 2012

Garden Dragons


 This days I'm in Peak District National Park in Northern England, and I am using some of this days to visit gardens centers to get inspired and to by one or several dragons for my garden at home in Norway. Take a look at some of the dragons I have been looking at :)




Since my wall around the entrance of my house is starting to come along quite well, I really do think that some dragons behind rusted iron spikes, situated in small cells/rooms in the wall would look pretty cool and amazing....


2 comments:

Carl Hackman said...

Would it be possible to use an image of one of your dragons for a background on my blog as I am a fantasy writer. I would also put a post up crediting you with a link to this page.

akdragonlady2043@gmail.com said...

I don't think the laverdar dragon is made for being outdoors. I would love one, but don't have any idea where to purchase here in the states. Could you please share a site where I could purchase her?