Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Painting :(

Not me, but you get the picture!
I spent all of yesterday painting the boat. It needs a special paint underneath the waterline and another one above the same line. And to be honest so far..... It doesn't look very nice, yet :(  But I do hope that it will look better before Friday when I'm putting here to sea :)

What will be my name?

I still have not given her (the boat) a name so please, if anyone has a good idea for a name, don't hesitate to send it to me by mail, sms or respond in the discussion tread. And eventually she will look like that cruise ship, because it's just so cute :)

I have lost the datatransfering cable so I can't upload any pictures of recent paint jobs, but I will buy a new one as soon as humanly possible :)

Everything had to go

But the rally sad thing is that because the boat was full of water inside this winter, everything inside have to go and I will have to build new furniture, toilet and exactly... EVERYTHING...

No comments: