Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Da er vinteren kommet tilbake til Trondheim


 It's winter again in Trondheim.... The first snow is falling and the temperature is about + 2 degress in daytime and a few minus at night.   It's kind of nice, even though i generally prefere the summer and much warmer weather. But you can't get everything either!


For the moment I am experimenting with the low carb / ketose menu I'm eating. And I will have 4-5 days of from the low carb menu. It's the third day so far and I have been eating a lot the last few days. I really can feel the body's hunger for carbs and I have also let it get much of what it have wanted.  The weight has gone up about 1-1,5 kilo only with a few days with carb meals, and I think I will close the experiment this evening and go back to what I know is working, at least for me it is.


And here is a link to a girl who is also all about the low carb menu... Quite a good blog actually, and I recomand it.

http://solveigs-smil.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Silje Lilje said...

Nydelig bilde!

Jack said...

Takk, vakkerst å se på, spesielt om en sitter inne i varmen og ser ut vinduet :)