Sunday, July 17, 2011

What to do if you have a really bad day... Maybe this?

Well... My car went sick  for the first time in 2,5 years since I bought it. And since I live outside of Trondheim and not in the center of the city it have a big effect on my daily activity's

Taking bus to and from my home and workplaces usually is pretty boring and takes a lot of time.... Sundays are even worse... there is only 2 buses passing my home on Sundays, and since the guy or lady who put together the buss schedule probably was drunk doing it, he or she made the two buses go the same way..... yep, that's right.... 

You can get to my house but you cant get away....!!!
 
Anyway I seem to have lost a friend to, today because I get a little to emotional when I nip to beverages with alcohol in them. Mobiles should have an "alcolock" right?.... So all in all a BAD day

And did I mention that nobody, ciro... Came to my pump and spinclasses to day AND that I made the alarm in the big mall where I work go off by accident!


The Lamopark



I went to several parks and coffee shops and took a few nice pictures in the total of about 6 - SIX - hours I was waiting for buses to day :-§

The Kings park
From a local coffee shop

No comments: